Here’s a look at one block in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley’s Fell Street between 1906-1915
Photo: The Bancroft Library University of California, Berkeley
Here is a deeply researched article about one block of Fell Street in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley written for Hoodline.com
The church in the image above was burned to the ground in the ham and egg fire started in a kitchen after the 1906 earthquake. Located at 240 Fell Street in Hayes Valley here in San Francisco where it remains today. Read the entire article here: Fell Street, Hayes Valley
Here’s the 1912 San Francisco Call account of saloon owner John Webbe his buddy, and a dog named Steam.